Tour fee: R550 pp (We accept card payments with Visa or Mastercard)
Tour duration: 4hrs 30min
Incorporate a guided tour of the innovative 18 Gangster Museum with a walking, cycling and taxi tour taking in some of Khayelitsha’s highlights and points of interest for a fuller picture of life in Cape Town’s largest and most vibrant township.
This tour features:
- 10- 20 minutes walking tour around the community of Makhaya.
- Bicycle trip through the 2nd biggest township in South Africa
- A visit to a reformed gangsters’ house
- Conversation with an ex-gangster
- A visit to Khayelitsha Mall and Espinaca, an innovative local healthy food enterprise
- Insight into the overall history of Khayelitsha
- Beautiful panoramic view of the township from Lookout Hill.
- A taxi ride to Site C informal settlement c
- Lunch at a fashionable local barbecue joint called Rands
- An immersive tour of 18 Gangster Museum
Need Transport to the museum ? Please let us know