First Gangster Museum in Africa located Khayelitsha. Have you heard?
Let’s meet here and give you depth history/current about Khayelitsha. Let the 18 Gangster Museum team host you and get to unpack the gang history and consequences and their learnings. Have you seen gangs transforming and contributing positively in shaping their society? Now it’s time!! 45 Minutes
Are you ready? The walk begins, take pictures, engage with community. How we greet in Xhosa “Molweni “
Join & Experience the 2nd Biggest township in South Africa
- Let us unpack the history of our township and have a 360 view of Khayelitsha.
- Walk through the community.
- Coffee at Sikis coffee shop -Walk through Khayelitsha Mall & Wall of Remembrance
- Spinach King ( Green Bakery)
- Take a local taxi to 18 Gangster Museum and spend the session with reformed ex-prisoners.
- Kindergarten /Chreche
- Our last for nice braai meat, pap & Chackalaka @ Randz Cape Town